English Poetry - Daily Quotes Diary

Monday, November 4, 2019

English Poetry

                                            English Poetry


Love is built on long nights of lost sleep
and deep conversation.





You are everything my heart dreams of..







 She's maze with no escape.




Her eye
stole my heart
her smile
gave me life
her presence
made me high
her touch
left me breathless.




Maybe you're only
beautiful afar.








i lost something
i never had
yes it hurts, just as bad.









i have hate night conversation with the moon;
he tells me about the sun and i tell him about you.







i closed my eyes softly and fell in love with the way
 i remembered you; body; soul; and all.






i feel
and feel
and feel
all while knowing
you fell
for someone else.









7 billion smiles and only yours pours life in me








Every day i get lost in that  "something about you"








if i had one wish,
you'd stay forever




you have a place in my heart
no one else ever could have






i want all of my lasts to be with you.







Dreaming of you is my great escape.








she had magic in her eyes
even the stars envied.






you have a place in my heart no one else ever
could have.




My Heart talks about nothing but you.







Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.






Collapse into me.
just once.
i promise
you'll never have to fall again.




She chased away my demons with the stars in her eyes.







there's never a reason not to chase the ones who make you feel something.







sunburst orange twilight kisses
soon dripping in moonlight,
stars magnify the night,
just you,just me,
soaking in this
celestial abandoned.







From the moment i saw her i knew this one was worth the broken heart.


And like the moon,we must go through phases
of emptiness to feel full again.


All my better days are the ones
spent with you.




A silent goodbye,
and this holding on,
it's  self destructive, but hope
leaves me hanging on to you.






i smiled

we were
under the
same sky
at least
.





we're a mess
you and i but the truth is
you captivate me in ways no soul ever will.







My Heart races
when i see you.





Your eyes

Your eyes  hold everything my soul thirsts for.






When i saw you
i fell in love
    and you smiles
beacause you knew it.





A million times over,i will always choose you.





Some days i can't stop thinking about you  and other days
i wonder why i am wasting my time.






Your fingers entwined
slowly with mine,
and suddenly,
life made sense.






 it is deep wisdom to know yourself.








i thought someone
like you only existed in my dreams.









if tomorrow
bring new hope,
i hope
it bring you.





Love is breathing,
getting lost in your eyes
then forgetting how to breathe.




it beats
it breaks
it loves
it aches
for you
only you.







love is breathing
getting lost in your eyes
then forgetting how to breathe.







A sunflower soul
with rock n roll eyes
curious thought a heart of surprise







we were together
i forget the rest.






You are
one million feelings
in one single feeling.





You're not mine,
and even still
you move me
in such a way
that i lose all control.





Let the hardest part
be the moment you
walk away
to find someone
easier to love.




Plant smiles
Grow Laughter Harvest love





Into you
i melt
all of me.





I smiled

we were
under the same sky
at least.




Constantly,
consistently,
continually,
you






i can't wait
until we meet
and break
each other hearts
one more times.





You are like the love of my drams, but better.
your are real.






Hold me.
tightly,
tell me
this isn't
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment